Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday- Leslie


Top: The Limited
Cami: The Limited
Bag: The Limited (where else?)
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Mossimo
Live from South Beach in Hilton Head Island, it's LESLIE! I know ya missed me. I am alive and look, I'm even getting dressed this week!!! It's a big deal.
My family made fun of me going to dinner saying that it was vacation and I should just throw on the flip flops. I told them I did not have to sink to their level. These are the great floral shoes I talked about last week in my post that were my motivation to feel better. I quite adore them and had fun wearing them this evening--and must admit that they are very comfortable!! I did put Blister Block on and also put flip flops in the car just in case. There was no way I would give my family the satisfaction over complaining that my shoes hurt.
Anyhow, I still look pasty white because I've mainly been chilling under the umbrella relaxing with my book. No complaints though. It's a good way to be when you're still quite medicated and regaining strength.
I'll try to post again later this week. I tried to get my family to do a full family guest post but they all said they didn't bring anything cute enough for blogging. We'll see.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

You look adorable, glad you are feeling better. Still kill me that you are emailing and blogging when you are supposed to be on vacation :) See you when you get home.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are alive and better yet looking super cute! Hope you are having a good time!

Ally said...

Yay! You made it!!

:)

Too bad you didn't leave your condo key for me...you'd have a LOT less shoes! haha

KT said...

You look so cute! Glad you are enjoying vacation and that I am not the only person who blogs from vacation! BTW, I packed super cute sundresses for my trip but never wore them. I spent the entire time in a ballcap and bathing suit basically. Heaven!

Leslie said...

Hey Al,next year I'll leave you the key and you can take some shoes if you'll reorganize my closet too!