Friday, July 18, 2008

Fantastic Friday!! -- Leslie




































Striped Ruffle Tee:
The Limited

Vest/Waistcoat: NY & Company

Dot Print Skirt: The Limited

Shoes: Diba

It was red peep toe pump day at work--unplanned but 3 of us all wore red peep toe pumps and one of my co-workers wore all black and white too! I think we all just think too much alike.

I am liking this look MUCH better than the last time I wore the waistcoat. I like the skirt with it better I think (feels more feminine) and I think the ruffles on the shirt also help balance out the menswear look.

This outfit was a fun "print mixing" when you saw up close (you can click on each picture to see larger) because the top was striped and the skirt has tiny polka-dots. I liked how they turned out together though.

Also, I received some compliments on my monogrammed bag from earlier this week. It is from a line founded in Louisville called B's Purses where you can basically design your own bag. I have just a couple of their basic bags I alternate between on occasion but thought you may be interested to know that the founding ladies are going to be on the View today. Check it out!

Also, how it exciting was it to see Project Runway back on the air Wednesday evening? Yippee for Tim and Heidi!

6 comments:

Pearly said...

ooh i loves, so pretty!

Londyn said...

how funny that 3 of you all wore them on the same day -- you look adorable!

Kasmira said...

Oh no! and I'm wearing my white vest today! :)

Tara Wasson said...

Did you notice that is our very own Mt. Washington Nicki Bradshaw who is the model on B purses homepage?? Way to represent some local spirit!!!

Tara Wasson said...

Did you notice that is our very own Mt. Washington Nicki Bradshaw who is the model on B purses homepage?? Way to represent some local spirit!!!

Leslie said...

I didnt know Nicki was the model--I'll have to pay closer attention!