Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wednesday -- Ally

Sometimes I get a little Carrie Fever and today it was no exception.

Dress: Merona

Cardi: NY&Co.

Tank: Merona (under dress)

Belt: ebay

Shoes: Mossimo










Inspired by Carrie's Roger belt in Sex and the City: The Movie, I scoured ebay for weeks until I came across this. It's not quite right but it was a whopping $10 so it couldn't hurt. It needs a few more studs added to the front so the buckle is worn in the back for now. I had to wear this with a cardi to cover the buckle and it came to me this morning this dress/cardi combo would be a perfect chance. I need to pull a Kimberly and add them myself!

I threw on my horseshoe necklace for nostalgia purposes :)
























These are some of my favorite shoes. $25 at Target this Spring!

Edging and heel are patent and the rest is a canvas/twill fabric.

The hidden platform makes them mostly comfortable but they still pinch my big toe.









Do you have a Carrie outfit?

6 comments:

KT said...

Those shoes are BAD ASS!

Ally said...

Thanks, honey! I felt a little "tough" yesterday. So tough, in fact, I got a little sassy with a resident! hahahaa

Anonymous said...

Love the studded belt! There must be something in the air, because I wore mine today!

E said...

Nah, I don't have a Carrie Outfit... Mostly 'cause I don't know what one would be... :)

Love the shoes, Muffin! Super cute dress, too!

Ally said...

Thanks, girls!!

E - You need one of those crazy Carrie Bradshaw outfits. You could totally pull off some of her more "off" stuff too!

KT said...

I don't know if I have a Carrie outfit. Although I have to brag for a minute and tell you that a few times a year someone tells me I look like her. Drives my husband nuts because he does not find her attractive. Um, Brian? She is beautiful! Plus, hel-lo? She is married to Ferris Bueller.