Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday - Leslie




Shirt: Bitten

Skirt: Express

Shoes: Fioni

Bag: B's Purses

I gave Ally advanced warning that I was going to rock the exposed zipper trend today, since she commented just a couple weeks ago about not being sure of the trend. :-) I'm not sure it's my favorite trend persay, but for the price I paid for the skirt, I figured it was a simple basic and had an extra punch so I'd take it home with me. The skirt actually has a bit of "bubble skirt" shape to it.

This may actually be the cheapest outfit I've ever worn (excluding the bag)! My skirt was $9.99, the shirt is Bitten so I know it was under $10 and the shoes were like $20 from Payless. Can't beat an entire outfit under $50!!

5 comments:

KT said...

I like it! The exposed zipper gives it a bit of edge and sass but the cute monogrammed handbag gives it s bit of pretty polish. It says "I'm sweet AND edgy."

Tara Wasson said...

I love the outfit! I especially like the bag!

Jamie said...

Ok sass, this actually might need to be a skirt I see in person. I can't make a 100% opinion either way. You got some awesome deals with this outfit!

Jane said...

I love the look. It lives up to your blog name, cute on the cheap!
But calling all you creative fashionistas.
I have a capsure wardrobe challenge.
If you could choose only ten items to see you through a working week, what ten items would you choose.
This includes everything including accessories but not underwear!

Leslie said...

Ooh ooh a challenge has been issued! I will take that challenge--just give me a few days to respond :-)