Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend - Tracey



T-shirt dress - J Crew

Bag - Devi Kroell for Target

Shoes - Walmart George

Hat - Festival vendor














This Saturday was the Indianapolis Microbrewers Festival so I took a little trip to visit our neighbors to the north! Actually this was my 2nd trip to Indy this weekend, but more on that another day! I knew it was going to be rediculously hot, so once again I went for a dress. This was a dress that I tried on at Jcrew a few months ago and liked it a lot, but just couldnt allow myself to pay $88 for it. I stalked it until it came down to $30 and snagged it!

I decided that a hot sunny day spent outside would be the perfect opportunity to bust out one of my sun hats and I'm so glad I did! Allison and I both own these hats. We picked them up at one of the festivals around town that happen at Kentucky Derby time. Between the 2 of us we bought 4 hats. He had so many great colors that we just couldn't decide which ones to buy! The guy cut us a little bit of a deal, but not as much as we had hoped! It's made of straw and it's totally packable and crushable. I know this because I stuffed mine inside my tote bag on the trip up. :)


These gold sandals are becoming a summer staple. Definitely a good find for $10!!



6 comments:

Ally said...

I LOVE our hats! Maybe we should do a group hat post sometime soon!

E said...

Yes! Group Hat Post!

That dress is wonderful on you!

KT said...

What a great outfit! I have to fess up to having two hats already in my collection towards next years Derby! Hope you had fun. Are you going to post pics of your new car?

Jamie said...

You look fab! Hope you had a wonderful time! New car??? I think you should car model next to it!!

Leslie said...

Those hats are just so cute. Love the pink too!

Anonymous said...

I was going to go the Microbrewers fest, but Dave and I decided it was too hot! Instead we just went to a bar and drank in the AC! Love the hat!