Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday - Leslie





Jacket and Skirt: Issac Mizrahi for Target

Tank: Delia's

Necklace: Who knows???

Shoes: Target

Today is Ode to Target...and Elle Woods!!

I saw this suit right after Legally Blonde 2 came out and had to buy it. I do feel like Elle in it, going to corporate meetings with everyone in dark suits while I wear fuschia. But it does always seem to brighten a day! I can only wear this suit a few times a summer because of its distinctiveness (I can mix and match the pieces a few other times--this blazer is darling with jeans...). I like to wear it to the track Derby week as well--it just seems to scream Derby Week!

I typically wear my nude pumps but looked down today and decided to wear my new floral shoes for another pop of color. I had a ton of compliments on them and I must say--they are very comfortable!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this look on you. I can just picture those stuffy corporates in their dark suits and here you come a ray of sunshine and style. SNAPS!

Tara Wasson said...

I love the shoes with this suit! You should have tried out for the Broadway show as Elle. You are missing one accessory though...Bruiser!

KT said...

I saw this and said "ooohhh" out loud! (I am not good at being a discreet work blogger, I am sure other people wondered why I was saying "ooohhh" to a rent roll.)
Any-who, LOVE THIS!
Check out this blog:
www.legallyblondeelle.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

Tara- If I had a decent voice at all, I so would have been running to NYC to try to be Elle :-) Jamie and I did go to NYC to see the musical and get in touch with our inner-Elle about 6 months ago :-)

KT, I'll have to check the blog out--thanks for the heads up! I like anyone who is Elle-ish

Ally said...

I loooooooooove those shoes!

E said...

Aw, Legally Blonde is the first thing I thought of when I opened up your page! You look great in this color and your outfit totally brightened up my screen in a good way! Love the shoes, too :)