Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday - Tracey



Black scoop neck tshirt - Old Navy

Flower print skirt - H&M

Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs

Bronze open toe wedges - Bitten














I hate Mondays, but Mondays are infinitely much better when you have new fun stuff to wear! I picked up the skirt and the shoes in Indy this past Friday. Allison and I had a somewhat scary experience trying to find the Steve and Barry's store... but we made it there in and out in one piece. Since we spent so much time at H&M and Trader Joe's (with me screaming "time schedule!" at Allison the whole time. Sorry, Ally!)We only had about 15 min to do some power shopping and these shoes were the only thing I bought. Honestly, I don't think we really needed much more time than that. I get the feeling the good stuff in the Bitten line gets picked over pretty quick. Please ignore the blue heel slip pads in the shoes. In most of my shoes I have to wear these. They are a must have for me. My favorite ones are the gray Dr Scholl's spongy kind or the Walgreen's or Rite-Aid generic versions of them. If you are ever in need of these, stay away from the gel ones. They are horrible!
Is it Friday yet?

8 comments:

Ally said...

Oh how I love that skirt...so much, I have it too!

I think 15 minutes was all we needed in S&B. Oy!!

Anonymous said...

That skirt is fantastic! And so, so perfect with your gorgeous MJ bag! Now ladies, I did warn you that S & B's in Indy = Ghetto, with a capital G. Did you go to the eastside (Washington Square) or the westside (Lafayette Square) - both scary, especially after dark, but seriously if you went to Lafayette Square on the westside you were just asking for it. People get shot in the parking lot of that mall. To be honest, I have only been to that mall once and it was 7 yrs ago!
As for the heel thingys - I love them. My right foot is slightly smaller than my left, so one of these helps even things out. As for the gel ones - they suck! They don't stick!

Al said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Al said...

Tracey! Grand Central Station called. They want their clock back..

KT said...

This is a really striking picture and a really cute outfit.

Tracey said...

Kimberly, it was the Lafayette Square one. We were skeert! And I can tell you that these 2 chicas don't get freaked out that often. We almost didn't get out of the car. I said anything that they had wasn't worth getting shot over... but hey, the shoes are cute and we came out alive. :)

Al, I have to have a clock that big so I get places on time.

Kt, thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

It pays to listen to me ~ I tried to steer you to the Washington Square one even though it was a bit more out of your way. It is only about 20% the ghetto-ness. Next time you lovely ladies are in town we will shop Clay Terrace up in Carmel and Keystone at the Crossing. Those are more my norm!

Al, you are cracking me up!

KT said...

Al- You are funny! I noticed the clock in an earlier photo and I figured Tracey must never be late for anything!
Ladies- trust Kimberly on the Keystone shopping trip. It is great there, and the west side of Indy is ghetto-fabulous. The Keystone Anthropologie store is one of my faves, plus they have a Maggiano's there for nourishment afterwards. Yum!