Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tuesday - Jamie




Shirt: Target

Shoes: Khols


Lunch with friends - well I am back from N. Ohio. Here is my little cousin Bella - she said and I quote "Jamie you sit and let me read my Peoplezine" Ha!


Anyway, had lunch with my old co-worker/friend Nicole. I am so lucky my jeans still fit after a week of my grandma and aunt Bonnie's cooking. This top I bought at Target and it fits so comfy and the pink is a great color that I can wear into the fall. The shoes are surprisingly comfortable wedges that go perfectly with the top. Again, the belly was a little bloated so we went with the belt! Ha!

8 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

I know how you feel about jeans fitting after eating lots of food! Whenever I go on vacation to my nana's, I'm always worried in an amusing when I come back home... lol.

BTW, would you like to do a link exchange with my blog?

Jamie said...

Absolutely! Al or Daniel, can we set that up?

Toni said...

You are definitely NOT any bigger. Home cookin is a mighty fine thing isn't it?

Zoom in on your pics so I can see up close!

I like the belt!

Leslie said...

Well look at mini-Jamie in the picture at the bottom. :-) Peoplezine--I love it!!! And you most certainly dont look like your jeans are tight--you look ultra skinny in this photo!!

Ally said...

LOVE this!!! Those shoes are too cute.

I'll get the links up tonight for Fashion Addict too! :)

Daniel said...

Consider the link exchanged!

Beat you to it, Ally love.

<3

Tracey said...

Love it! Love the shoes... and this outfit reminds me of neopolitan ice cream! vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. yum :)

Anonymous said...

Fantabulous shoes!