Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday - Jamie




Shirt: TJ Maxx

Jeans: Vintage

Shoes: Payless

Hat: Target






























My first day of unemployment! Whoo hoo! Regardless, I refuse to walk around in sweats all day, I can still look cute :)

I am off to run some errands and have dinner with a friend tonight, so I figured jeans and a comfortable top will do. I am going to Chipotle for dinner so I definitely needed a shirt with some "give", because I just can't say no to a burrito! I am also all about the hat thing this week, I LOVE hats and wear them a lot, especially when the hair is looking a little funky.

My shoes were a lovely $14.99 purchase from Payless, the shirt was from TJ Maxx for $9.99 and jeans are vinatage. The most special piece of this outfit is my necklass, it has some history. This is circa 1960's given to me from my grandma Jo. Isnt it classic?

9 comments:

Ally said...

Unemployment looks good on you! Love that tank :)

KT said...

I am a complete loser but you look exactly like the girl from Disney's Choo Choo Soul. (My husband thinks she is hot)
This is a seriously cute look for you! Here is the link to your twin:
http://plainjanemom.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/choochoosoul.jpg

Jamie said...

I am CRACKING UP right now!! That is hilarious! Thanks KT!

KT said...

You're welcome! Don't be surprised if my husband becomes the #1 supporter of your blog!

Leslie said...

Have these shoes too and LOVE them! So surprisingly comfortable!

Tracey said...

I love this look on you.. LOVE. I think you are the only one of the 4 of us that could pull it off. Adorable!! Good work, Darlin'!

Boutique Girl said...

Hey girls, I have stumbled across your blog a few times, I really enjoy reading it and I have now linked you guys on my blog!

Ally said...

Thanks, BG! You've been in my feed reader too and I'll add you to our blogroll today! :)

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute look!