Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Funday -- Ally

I'm just tickled Leslie and Tracey are back in town AND it seems Leslie is feeling a little better - good news all around. I had a great weekend (as evident in the weekend post..haha) and hope yours were all great too!

In sheer coincidence, Leslie and I wore nearly identical outfits today! However, I was cross-eyed in the picture (I was looking out the window behind me in the mirror...saw a strange car) and got too busy to retake another picture, so I cropped out my head.

Dress: Merona

Cardi: Mossimo

Tank: Merona

Belt: Walmart

Necklace: Walmart

Studded clutch: Steve Madden via Von Maur

Shoes: Enzo Angiolini






This is one of my favorite dresses. I wish I had it in a size smaller because it's just WAY too low and big on top and I can't wear it without something under and over it :(

Al and I spent Sunday afternoon shopping which as much as I like shopping, is totally uncharacteristic for us both. We actually went to a mall! What the heck?!?

I drug him to the Von Maur shoe room (didn't see a thing in my budget) but Al ended up getting shoes.

On our way out, I swung through the women's accessories and eyeballed this gem. It's fantastic and I LOVE IT.


Thanks for not giving me TOO much crap for my weekend outfit! I almost didn't link to the party to see what kind of response I'd get, but decided to be nice and clue you in. We had a blast!

9 comments:

E said...

Super cute, Ally! Too funny about the dress... Having too low-cut shirts/dresses rings all too familiar with me as well! You fixed that issue perfectly.

Ally said...

Thanks, E! Fortunately I'm short so I can adjust straps all the way to pull it up some. However, the dress is all up in my arm pits so that's kinda annoying.

Anonymous said...

I love the print of that dress! And the bag is really fab!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic clutch! Like I said on Leslie's post - too, too funny about the matching dresses!

Ally said...

Elizabeth & Kimberly - Thanks!! I loooove it. It's kinda badass w/the studs, but sweet b/c it's teal.

Leslie said...

Me loves the bag!! I love the edginess of studs next to girly like polka dots

Audi said...

I love how the little pop of teal matches that lovely bag. So funny that you and Leslie wore the same dress.

SHOEGAL said...

Love the spotted dress, it looks great on both of you!

Tracey said...

Love the clutch! Too cute.. you look great, darlin :)