Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend - Jamie




Capris: Limited




Top: Style & Co. (Macy's)




Shoes: A2 (Khols)




Bag: Worthington (JC Penny)




Four Races, 2 Cookouts and 1 Movie...Well my scheduled Saturday of cleaning turned into a fun filled day of horse racing, delicious homemade food and one very lame scary movie. So what was a girl to wear? I picked the most comfortable and simple outfit to meet the needs of all my events for the day.




I think my purse is my favorite part of this outfit. I literally stopped in my tracks at JC Penny while shopping with my grandma. A quilted bag! Holy smokes! Now I covet the Chanel quilted bag that LC on the Hills has, but lord knows my pocket book cannot fathom that - unless a boyfriend gives it to me like Jason gave LC her's. I digress. This bag is made by Worthington and is a beautiful summer white. I get more compliments on it.




Well it is late and I wish you all a wonderful remainder of the weekend! Jamie








4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love that bag!!!

Tracey said...

oh! that bag is adorable! how come I never see stuff like that at JCP?

Ally said...

I never even go by the accessories in JCP...I've never thought they had anything cute - color me shocked!

KT said...

Love love love the bag!