Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday - Tracey



Denim Capris - Gap Curvy fit




Top - J Crew Caterina Top




Shoes - Gold Sandals from Walmart




Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs patent shoulder bag


Okay, you guys have to be patient with me because this is my very 1st ever blog post... EVER! I tend to ramble on about nothing of any substance, so hopefully you can make some sense of what I say. :)

So, I realize that the bag is not exactly "cheap", but it is most definitely "cute"... and hey, my shoes are from Walmart, I should be able to spend some coin on a little bit of Marc Jacobs if I'd like, right? Unfortunately a close up pic of the bag will have to wait for another day because I can't get the layout right this time. I promise I will get better at this!




4 comments:

Ally said...

I'm gonna knock you over the head and steal that bag one day!

Let me know if you want me to post the pics of your bag :)

Jamie said...

Hi Trae! SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad someone else pairs Wal-Mart with Marc Jacobs!

Leslie said...

Yea for Trae being on! And I love that yellow bag--Ash got me one for my Bday and I have a feeling it may become my go-to because its such a fun bright color! Hugs to my friend!