Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday- Leslie






























Top: Zara

Skirt: The Limited

Cami: The Limited

Scarf: The Limited

Shoes: Fioni

Purse: CATO

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Yes, I did work on my birthday but it was made far better because when I turned the corner to my office, I had lime green streamers from floor to ceiling and multi-colored balloons all over the floor! My co-workers are awesome and I highly recommend decorating employee offices. I felt very motivated all day. Well, maybe not motivated but I felt happy and liked!

I love my new yellow bag and I think it may become my new "go-to" bag for the summer, especially if I can find great new matching yellow heels! (I'm on the lookout for the right shoes at the right price). Mucho gracias to my sister Ashley who gave this to me for my birthday. And knowing my love for big bags, her first words were after I opened it (sarcastically), "Is it big enough?" It is.

I really like this top. Jamie and I both bought it off the Zara clearance rack when we were in NYC at Christmas time last year. Hey--we don't live in the same city so it's ok! The polka-dot skirt was a last minute addition.

Happy Friday and happy weekend!

3 comments:

Ally said...

I'm gonna knock you over the head and steal your cute yellow bag too!

KT said...

Very cute look! I love Zara! Next time you go to NYC check out Mexx if you haven't been, and also Tristan & America. Kind of like Zara, similar pricing but no online shopping. Oh! And Uniqlo. That store is awesome!

Leslie said...

Oh Ive never heard of those stores--we'll totally check them out next time!