Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday-- Leslie


Tie Neck Top: The Limited

Sweater Vest Shell: Mossimo

Grey Pinstripe Pants: Banana Republic Factory Outlet

Brown Heels: Nine West

Yellow Bag: Cato

Well, I sure hope I look better than I feel. Because I feel not so hot. You see no weekend posts from me because I hid under a blanket and slept due to whatever summer cold has taken me over and won't leave. It's my fault. I didn't listen to Jamie and take my vitamins. My goal is just getting through work for a few days and then I think recovery could come via a week in Hilton Head. :-) I warn you now, don't expect any cute outfits next week. It'll probably be swimsuit, coverup, chino skirt, tee, and flip flops for the week and I can't wait!!

Anyhow, this "vest" is actually the shell of a sweater set and I was just standing in the closet this morning and thought it may work as a vest with my lightweight tie neck top. To my surprise and happiness, it did!! These pants are just so comfy--they're a little large but I never got them tailored but they just kinda drape perfectly. A great Hilton Head find a couple years ago--I cant wait to find more good buys this year! My other objective this morning when getting dressed was something I could throw jeans on with and look cute for an alumni event after work. A simple vest, shirt and heels fit the bill!

6 comments:

KT said...

I love this look!

Jamie said...

That is a great color on you!

Kasmira said...

This is a great outfit! I love the colors (purple, yellow, gray, white) together. I also like the way that top looks with the sweater vest.

Tracey said...

i love this color combo.. love love love

Anonymous said...

That bag = <3!

Toni said...

I love this outfit. I love the tie thing on the shirt. Very flattering!