Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Funday -- Ally

All that closet cleaning wore this gal OUT yesterday! Putting some finishing touches on it before I share it with you all.


Top: Mossimo

Tank: Old Navy (under top)

Pants: east 5th (JCP)

Necklace/bracelet: Walmart

Shoes: Nine West









I'm generally one to avoid shiny fabrics, but I really love this shirt. It's easy and forgiving and nice year 'round.


It's kinda boobilicious so a tank under is a must.



Please ignore the bug bite on my forearm. Whilst tending to my herb and flower garden, one of the locals took a bite. OW!







I got these shoes at a Nine West outlet in 2004. Love them! I sorta feel like a badass when I wear them :)










Sorry today's such a late post - I got zero sleep last night (and consequently neither did Al b/c if I'm not happy, no one else is either) and that makes for two sleepy, cranky people. I need a juice box and a blankie!

2 comments:

KT said...

Ooh. I love juice boxes. I usually have one at dinner and sometimes I drink one at work. People laugh at me but I like them!

Anonymous said...

those shoes are HOT!