Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Funday -- Ally


Top: New York & Company

Denim pencil skirt: Lands' End

Belt: Metro 9 (Walmart)

Flats: Loeffler Randall for Target ($6!!)











Sorry for the crap picture quality...camera is still MIA.

The top is quite billowy and make me look preggers (NOT CUTE) so I put on my brown belt with it. This is one of those shirts you can wear and not worry about eating a big lunch!

I really like the detail at the top. I also have this in teal :)


















I got a great deal on this skirt. Due to the crap quality of the pics you can't see the cute details but it's adorable and a great fit. It's just the right length and isn't hoochie coochie. Check it out on Lands' End to see the pockets and waist tabs.









And finally, everyone's favorite shot: SHOES ON THE DESK. I mixed it up a little today and put my shoes on another surface. I'm totally out of control.

I thought these were cute when they came out but they weren't $30 worth of cute. They are, however, $6 of cute. They're a little shiny and that annoys me, but I'll have them scuffed in no time.









I have to admit, these HURT. I have bandaids on my heels already. I even got them in a half size bigger than usual b/c I thought that'd take the edge off. Nope. Wear with caution!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

The belt makes you waist look very skinny!

Tracey said...

I tried those shoes on because I thought they were adorable, but they were very hurty :(

Ally said...

Yeah I think I'm getting too old for hurty shoes :( My heels are still sore from them.

Anonymous said...

Ballet flats that are gathered like that in the back are the worst!!! Seriously, I thought flats were supposed to be comfy. Give me heels anyday!
P.S. They are cute though, so I would have probably been sucked in as well!

Ally said...

I keep telling myself I just need to break them in. Then I remember reading once that a good shoe doesn't require breaking in.

*sigh*