Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday - Jamie




Pants: Ann Taylor Loft

Shirt: Limited

Bag: Francesa Boutique in Crestview Hills

Shoes: AWESOME flats from Wal-Mart, yes Wal-Mart

Ok! I am back on the mend. This is the smile of a girl who had herself a nice big breakfast, since I didn't eat for two days due to the stomach bug. Realizing that this is not the most flattering shot but I was in a hurry :)

I took full advantage of the Ann Taylor Loft Store moving out of the Florence Mall last month and they had all these linen trousers on sale for $29.99. It was a great find especially for the summer looks for work.

During the last year of my new job, I have put on some weight, so certain "tricks" I have had to learn. Layering is ALWAYS and I love the belt trick on the button up shirts.

Since my love of heels has wreaked havoc on my back, I have had to force myself into the world of flats (Don't worry heels, you are my one true love!). I found these awesome, simple black flats at Wal-Mart and couldn't believe it! I would love to give a shout out to Ashley (Leslie's sister) for the tip!


I am a HUGE accesories geek. I love, love, love bags and purses! I got this at Francesca's Boutique in Crestview Hills. I always can find a good deal there!

Wish you all a great day!

BTW-tomorrow, June 12 is Leslie's birthday-so all you bloggers, be sure to wish her a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Ally said...

Love that bag!

I am also a fan of belting a button-down.

Glad you're up and at 'em!!

Leslie said...

You know how much I just love that bag!!!!! You need to pair it with some yellow or green to pull those colors out for a new look. Could be quite fun!

Heather said...

That bag is ADORABLE! I love that store.

Toni said...

I LOVE that bag! How fun is that??? BTW, I think you look great!

Oh Leslie...did I say how much I LOVE that bag???