Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday- Leslie


Top: The Limited

Pants: CAbi

Scarf: NY and Co (I think??)

Shoes: Vis a Vie

This shirt is soooo comfortable--silky and drapey and just feels effortless on. I was iffy about buying these pants because I wasn't sure what color they were--and I really still am not sure. They aren't gray...but yet that's the closest color I can think of. Regardless, they are a great neutral and match everything and can be worn the entire year which I am a big fan of.

The scarf was a last minute addition today but I'm glad I wore it, if for nothing else, than it gave me something to clip my nametag to :-)

These shoes are pair 2 of the 3 summers ago nude color shoes that I bought 3 pair of. Like the others, these are sooo fried, especially the pointy toe. I talked nice to them today and I think they may survive a couple more months. And I'll know for sure tomorrow, but my Charles David shoes MAY have a chance at a summer revival. I still promise to let them retire at the end of the summer though--but I'll be thankful if they can last until then!

That's all folks. Not much else to say today.

9 comments:

KT said...

I love this look! It is so bright and cheery. The top is a very flattering fit for you!

Jamie said...

LOVE THAT SHIRT!!!

Kasmira said...

LOL. When I first looked at the picture, I thought you were holding a woven, bucket-style handbag. Then I realized it was a potted plant behind you.

Ally said...

The pants look grey...what makes them NOT grey though? Now I'm curious.

Ashley said...

From mom: I like it...dig the scarf.

KT said...

I think the color is kind of putty-like. You know, like the moldable grey color that you made little animals and stuff with when you were a kid? I like them though.

Leslie said...

Haha! No that is my tree! I dont have a tripod yet so I only have the one spot to rest my camera on the counter and step back into the living room.

Putty is a good color to describe the pants!

Anonymous said...

I love that top! I have a raspberry silky top that I have been thinking about wearing all week, but just can't really put my finger on what to pair with it. I really need to figure it out though so I can be a pretty in pink as you! :-)

Barbie said...

I'd say the pants are a stone color? I love the color of the top!