Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday - Jamie




Skirt: JC Penny


Top: Limited (Can't get enough of them!)


Shoes: Target


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE!!!!


I have been waiting since my cruise to wear this skirt. I LOVE it. It is a beautiful, albeit hot, day here in NKY and I thought a skirt was appropriate. Our AC at work has been questionable lately, so I never know what I am walking into, so I have brought a jean jacket, just in case.


All of us agree that we can find some really cute shoes at Target and these are no different, I love these shoes. I told you heels are my one true love!

5 comments:

Ally said...

That skirt is so cute!

Tracey said...

You are looking especially cute today!

Leslie said...

That is such a cute outfit! And I love those shoes....Ive seen them but didnt think they looked cute on my feet but seeing them from a distance, I think I may need a pair!

Toni said...

Love the skirt but would kill myself in those shoes with that type of hard sole.

Leslie's closet is full of shoes. She needs to be put on a 7 step program for shoe buying addicts!

Leslie said...

You havent been complaining about the shoe (and clothing) addiction when you've been the one borrowing them, MOM :-)