Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's accessories -- Ally

Tiff wanted more pics of my accessories for today and that's just what she's going to get! Fortunately, the rest of y'all get to see them also!!

The necklace:
It's pretty basic. Graduated beads and adjustable clasp. $5 and one of my favorites.

















The bracelets:
This captures the color best. They're very sparkly and a deep orange $2.50 for the set.

The look kinda red in this picture but they're not.











The belt:

I have this in brown and black. Got them both last year for $9-ish at Walmart. I've worn the brown one a time or two on here but no close up yet.










And finally, the pièce de résistance:


Michael Kors. Chestertown patent satchel.

Orange. Shimmery. LOVE IT. Click on the pictures to enlarge them. It's just so shimmery. *swoon*

































Best part? I can fit a TON of crap in it.













The load:

  • 2 reusable shopping bags
  • umbrella
  • wallet
  • wristlet of makeup
  • business card case
  • shopping/gift card case
  • key keeper with work keys
  • personal keys
  • mirror
  • vitamins
  • lipglossies
  • gum/candy
  • and more!
It's currently my second favorite bag (right behind Romina). I think I'll name this one Mikey. This just gave me an idea! We should post a "What's in your bag" series!

Oh and guess what was waiting for me when I got home? My JCP haul! I cannot WAIT to wear the new stuff over the next few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo excited!

5 comments:

KT said...

Have you seen the cute necklaces and earrings in the Target $1 section? Some of it is so 80's retro looking! There are some really cute things in there right now. Also, Old Navy has 24 thin bangle bracelets in gold or silver for $5!

Pearly said...

YAY FUN! Cute stuff! LOVE THE ORANGE BAG. I think you should name it Tiffy.

Anonymous said...

I adore that purse - it is gorgeous!!! As for what is in your bag - thanks for that! I am totally nosey and love reading/looking at that type of thing. In fact, there is a whole group over at Flickr where people post "What's in your bag"? Its great to look at while on boring conference calls! :-)
http://www.flickr.com/groups/whats_in_your_bag/

Ally said...

KT - I've not checked it out yet. I made a 10 minute run to Target last night and left with ONLY what I needed. A first!!

Hum...I think I might change my bag's name...Tiffy it is!!

Thanks, Kimberly! I looooove it too (obvi). I am a big dork about that stuff too - I will probably do a big, detailed "What's in my bag" post this week.

Leah said...

I LOVE that bag!