Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jamie's back!





Hello there my lovely fashionistas!


I have been quite the MIA lately and I am sorry but I was taken over by the most awful bug that kicked my butt for a total of two weeks. So during this time, I have not been cute in any way shape or form. However, the mighty bug has not stopped my shopping sense.


The Levee has a cute little shop called Tala and I never had been in there to look around (yes, I know I have worked at the Levee for over a year now). Anyway, I have found this ADORABLE purse and got it for $20 (thank goodness for Levee 10% discount!).


And thank you for a little peek into your closet Trae, so I am going to let you all take a peek into mine. The story of my closet goes like this...I have a spare bedroom in the basement of my home and after my parents moved out (they lived with me for 6 months) I did not want this room to turn into a junk room, so I decided to make it a closet. So I invested approximately $75 in clothing racks at Target (holla!). This has been SO easy for me since my laundry room is downstairs. I love being able to see and what I have and being able to pull outfits together. I turned the "closet" area of the room for my shoe room. By far my favorite room in the house!


Well I plan on being more frequent in my posts now. I do not wish that sickness on anyone! TAKE YOUR VITAMINS :)


8 comments:

Ally said...

OMG. I'm totally envious. I want to go shopping at your place!!!

Pearly said...

u sux. I am soooo jealous.

Anonymous said...

I am having major closet envy right now! How cool to have so much space.

Jamie said...

I tell you what. I am very lucky. The last thing I wanted was this great space to go to waste. I do love it and appreciate it. No dates have ever seen it, it would probably scare the poor guys!

KT said...

OMG! My basement is referred to as my "Little Shop of Horrors" or worse. I am beyond jealous! If I wasn't so self-centered you would be my hero! :)

Tracey said...

I was going to do this with one of my spare bedrooms and never did. It looks great! And don't think I didn't notice how things are sorted by color :) Good work, girlie!

Leslie said...

I so adore this closet. Every time I come visit, I just walk to the basement and stand in the closet.

SacrificeofPraise said...

This is totally my dream closet! Smart thinking!