Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend- Leslie


Denim Pencil Skirt: Gap

Orange Cami: The Limited

White Tee: The Limited

Orange Heels: Schutz

I'm currently infatuated with my orange heels. I've had these a couple years and wore them maybe twice. I found them on a clearance rack, bought them because they looked fun, but quickly got intimidated by them. Orange has just never been a color I've worn much so I didn't know what colors to match it with. As a result, they sat neglected in my closet.


I recently was at the Limited (anyone seeing a shopping trend??) and saw their seamless cami in orange so I picked it up. Having the orange cami to wear under various things has really helped me incorporate the orange heels in more outfits and still feel coordinated.
In fact, my orange pumps now have me wanting purple pumps and yellow pumps. And a pair of turquoise shoes. I'm wanting more color! My fashion goal is to move beyond red as my pop of color choice!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

LOVE the shoes. What a wonderful summer color. I definitely reccommend that everyone check out the Limited latest pieces. Great layering with color.

Toni said...

Friday's outfit is not my favorite. But totally dig the orange shoes. I'm into that splash of color. I would have only thought to wear those with jeans.

Ally said...

Red has become a neutral for me and I'm working on bringing more color in my wardrobe too.

LOVE those shoes and that skirt!

KT said...

I love this look! Orange is one of my favorite "go to" colors for something fun.

Unknown said...

LOVE the orange pumps!!! Would love to see a large Buddha bag with this -- maybe the large Sunshine pattern....

Gidget