Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday - Jamie




Dress: Cabi

Shoes: Mossimo (Target)

Bag: Brahmin



Hello all!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend! You will please have to excuse the puffy face this morning. We have a cold front that has come through NKY and it has brought every allergy possible to me :)


This dress is by far one of my absolute fav purchases. Leslie has this exact same one. If you have never been to a Cabi party, you must go. They have awesome pieces, great staples!


I am absolutely in LOVE with my bag. Now I it was a very nice present from my family. It is a Brahmin bag and I have to admit it is not the most financially sound purchase, but it's SO PRETTY!


BTW - We are fastly approaching the 4th of July holiday weekend and that means SALES! So keep an eye on your circulars. I know Macy's is having a huge shoe sale this weekend. I unfortunately and am on the job search so I will not be going, but I look forward to seeing if anyone finds any good deals.


Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

cute cute, I love that dress as well because its soooo comfy! and such a pretty bag. i want to be surprised with bags from the 'rents too!

Ally said...

I'm still so in love with that bag, J! I like how you didn't go w/the red shoes but wore nude flats - lovely!

KT said...

Love the bag, love the dress. You girls have to STOP with the Cabi. I do not need help wanting more and more stuff!

Tracey said...

you look adorable!