Monday, June 16, 2008

Just another Manic Monday - Tracey

Dress: Max Studio from Marshall's

Shoes: Walmart

Necklace: Forever 21

Gold bangles: Forever 21

Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs











Well, it was my 1st day back after having more than a week off of work. I clearly didn't feel like putting an effort in this morning, so I grabbed a dress. Dresses are great because they can make you look like you made an effort when you really didn't. I got this little black jersey knit dress from Marshall's in the beginning of Spring and I just love it. I realize it isn't the most flattering drss style for me, but it is so comfy and I love the trumpet sleeves. I added the necklace to kind of add a bit of color and coordinate with the gold sandals.




I really like these gold sandals that I picked up at Walmart for around $11. They are knockoffs of pricier ones that I've seen at different places this Spring. They also have silver and black and I want to get them in all of the colors.









Here is a close up of the "not cheap, but cute" bag. I love it and I carry it practically every day, so you'll probably be seeing it a lot!

Is it Friday yet?

3 comments:

Ally said...

The more I see those sandals, the more I think I should pick up a pair...

Welcome back, honey! You look cute :)

Leslie said...

LOVE the bag and those gold sandals! Must get thee to WalMart to look.

Jamie said...

Rockin those sandals girl!

Sorry ladies, I've been MIA - the sickness has not gone away. I have not been feeling or looking hot. I will make a return soon!

But you all are looking marvelous!!