Thursday, June 19, 2008

Now I can buy more clothes! - Tracey





















No new outfit today, but I just wanted to share one of my most favorite new fashion realated finds. I have very teeny, tiny closets and my friend Erin was in town this past weekend and told me that I should buy some "Huggable Hangers". They are really thin hangers flocked in velvet so your clothes don't slip off. I had seen them in the stores before and was curious about them. She told me that it would revolutionize my closet, so I had to give them a shot. I didn't take a "before" shot, but here you can sort of see a comparison. On the left are the old hangers, and on the right are the new Huggable Hangers. As you can tell, the right side is so much neater looking. Almost in that freaky OCD kinda way, which I kinda dig! They also take up less space in your closet which means that you have room to buy some more fabulous clothes! They are kind of expensive, so I only bought 20 this time to see how I'd like them. I picked mine up at Target for $5 for a pack of 5. I think I'll buy a couple of packs of them everytime I'm there so it doesn't seem like so much money all at once. Considering I'm there once a week, I'll have my closet done in no time! Bed Bath and Beyond also has a version of them at better price. Plus if you use your 20% off coupon that they send out every other day, you'll get an even better deal! Kimberly over at Fab Finds Under $50 is also a fan of these. You can read her post on them here.

5 comments:

KT said...

Too funny! I just read about these hangers last night and decided I must have them. I just won a $20 Target card tonight so I will be at Target tomorrow to get my stash of these.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Someone else has "Hanger Love" for this great invention. I currently have 310 of them (can you say OCD for only using these for my tops and for knowing the exact number of them that I have?!).

Ally said...

I'm going to BB&B tomorrow night! Al and I are doing a big closet clean out Sunday!

KT said...

I just got 100 of them for $50 on the www.hsn.com website. I had to pay $7.95 s/h though.

Tara Wasson said...

They are also available through Lakeside Collection (the consumer version of LTC Commodities). $18.95 for a set of 20 hangers. Check out Lakeside.com

Hope this helps.