Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend--Leslie



Red Chino Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft

Yellow Tee: Mossimo

Green Necklace: Forever 21

Black Flip Flops: Old Navy

On location at Ally's after a long day...and after a MASSIVE, FABULOUS, Italian birthday dinner. So if you notice a tummy pooch or it looks like I can't stand up straight you know why. Three Italian courses will do that to a girl. My birthday food extravaganza ends this evening and Pilates starts back tomorrow. I've had things most evenings this week so I haven't gotten my 4 days in (in fact, I haven't even got one). After all this decadent birthday food this week, I'm starting back tomorrow!!!

I went shopping last night and I have to tell you all that Ann Taylor Loft is having a great sale! It's not at the mall I usually visit so I hadn't been there in forever but I was quite pleased. My red skirt was a clearance find. I was worried it was too short--I probably won't wear it to work--but I think it's ok with flip flops or for the weekend with heels. You'll see my other purchase sometime in the upcoming week.

Speaking of the red skirt, I feel the need to let everyone know that my ENTIRE outfit cost less than $40. Skirt was $15, tee was $8, necklace was $6 and flip flops were $10. Score! Plus, I just thought all the colors would be fun to incorporate today and scream summer.


1 comments:

KT said...

Cute summer look! FYI- I was at the Limited the other day. All sale items are an extra 40% off.