Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday -- Ally

I look awfully drab today, but I assure you, I wasn't so mournful in person! :)

Drapey cardi: NY&Co.

Sheer black blouse: Target

Pink satin shell: NY&Co.

Pants: Old Navy

Shoes: Target

Belt: NY&Co.






Kimberly has this belt and wears it so well. I've had it for months but just keep forgetting to throw it on!

Up close of the blouse. This top is way too big for me, but it goes nicely as a middle layer. It has a tie in the back and pin tucking at the top.

Not sure why my hair is photographing so weirdly. The color has been off in my photos since I got back from vacation. I need to make sure my camera settings are right!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the sheer blouse! Was it a recent purchase (i.e. do you think I'd still be able to find it?)

Our trip down to Bernheim Forest/Makers Mark has been postponed for now, but if we come down soon and will have some free time I'll e-mail you!

ohthatgirl said...

Cute outfit. I like the pop of pink. I really like the belt on you. You should defintitely wear it more often.


Did you try to "friend" me on Flickr? All my pics are set to private. How did you find me?

Ally said...

Kelly -- I've had it for at least 2-3 years. It's old :( Sorry!

Definitely let me know when you'll be down this way - I'd love to get together. You know BF is near Zappos, right???


OTG -- I did - didn't mean to be all stalker-like! :) I had Flickr tell me who in my gmail contacts is on flickr and added a bunch of new friends. You were on there b/c we've emailed.

I can't believe I've not worn that belt more!

ohthatgirl said...

Or you could give it to meeeeeee! ;O)

Hehehe, I wasn't calling you a stalker (much...LOL!). Just wondering. I finally upgraded to pro this morning so maybe I'll open up my world a bit (and make it public to friends). Although all the good pics are still over on my photobucket.

Ally said...

Phfft. I'm keepin it! :)

*goes to photobucket to continue stalking OTG*

:)

I upgraded to Pro a few months back and really like how you can make it just friends.

Anonymous said...

What a great, subtle layered look. Like Kelly, I'd love to copy you ... too bad this is an older purchase or there'd be Ally clones wandering around all ovah.

Hillary said...

I saw quite a few fab sheer bouses at Target recently. I'm so glad you paired yours with the pink. It really adds to the look.

Erica said...

I have that belt too! Very cute under the cardigan.

90-Dayer said...

I love my NY&Co belts! I have that one too and find myself wearing it ALL THE TIME. I'm out of control!

Very cute look. Love the peek of pink