Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday -- Ally

Looks like waiting until after 12pm to take the picture works best. That's highly inconvenient for me, of course.

Cardi: NY&Co

Ruffled shirt: Gap

Black pants: Old Navy

Shoes: Cole Haan

I'm not sure what's up w/my hair. I rode around w/one of the maintenance guys earlier so I now smell like an ashtray. I Febreez'd my hair and I think it killed what "oomph" it had earlier in the day. Go figure.







I got this shirt while on vacation for $9. It's sleeveless but I prefer sleeveless in this weather since I'm all layered up. I'm hot-natured and this keeps me from sweating at my desk. Classy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the detailing on the blouse - and who wouldn't adore a $9 price tag?

Mimi said...

Love the blouse..is it Black or Navy ?

Ally said...

It's actually purple. :)

Erica said...

Love the ruffles peeking out...and I'm laughing at you Febrezing your hair. Smoke smell, ugh!