Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chance at Free Stuff

I'm a bit of a purse whore. Ok so I'm typically too lazy to change them often, but I love to see the options and selection hanging in my closet! You can imagine my dismay when I grabbed my black bag the other day (I HAD to change bags--red and fuschia do NOT mix) and saw how run down my black bag was.

However, I saw Kimberly's post today about the new handbagplanet.com retailer and the 24-hour bag giveaway. I decided it was worth a chance to register and see if I could win myself a new black one! And if I don't, we'll I've already done some scouting and am ready to shop.

Feel free to play the game and register for any other bag except the one I picked--we don't want you lowering my odds of winning! Click here to enter--and let us know if you are a winner!

0 comments: