Thursday, October 16, 2008

A bold blouse -- Leslie


Tie neck blouse: CAbi

Black cami: The Limited

Black pants: Harold's

Black pumps: BCBG Girls

I was told this shirt looks neon in the photo. Trust me, it's not in person- it's a bold fuschia but most definitely not neon. And Ive had these pants for a couple years but they didn't fit last season. And I tried them on the other night and they fit perfect! How exciting is it when that happens?!?!?!

The tie on this blouse is totally removable which means I can't wait to play around with it and wear it different ways both with this shirt and with totally different garments. I did a euro loop with it as well and it looked adorable looped to the side. It's like a shirt and an accessory - for the price of one!

2 comments:

Missi said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that we at Domestic Sophisticate awarded you the "I love your blog" award!

Anonymous said...

A blouse with a removable tie? How FUN!