Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday -- Ally

It was a WONDERFUL 58 when I left for work this morning...Hi, Fall!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by. I'd write you a letter, but Leslie filled up your mailbox earlier.

Cardigan: NY&Co (they're on sale now. Buy one. Now.)

Lace-top cami: Old Navy

Skirt: NY&Co.
(on sale too!)

Shoes: Target

2nd favorite coffee mug: Target










If you can't tell, the tank is a dark green. I picked it up last weekend during Old Navy's big BFF sale. I can't pass up 20% off and free shipping! I snagged it in another color along with some nice plain tops too. I also ordered some jeans, but I just can't talk about that right now. I'm still irritated.

There's not enough concealer in Louisville for this face today, so I had to hide my mug with a mug. Fortunately, the mug has a smiley face so it was a perfect stand-in.

I really wish NY&Co had more of these cardis in Large on their site, but they're ALL GONE. Guess I'll just have to go to the mall tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Louella said...

love the mug but aren't you pushing the snowman season???

V said...

I love the NY&Co cardigans. I have issues though...I buy in multiples...it's a sickness. I'm heading to the mall tomorrow too!

Kelly said...

Your shoes are so pretty! I love the green + blue combo! And the skirt!

NY&C cardis are my favorite. Sometimes I forget how many I have until I'm rummaging through my closet and go "oh, I didn't know I owned this in [insert color here]"

simimoon said...

cute!

i totally have a favorite tea mug too!

Ally said...

Mama - I enjoy my snowman mug year-round. He's always so smiley...I can't help it.

V - I do the same thing. I'm kicking myself right now for not getting more of those cardis.

Kelly - Shopping in your own closet is the best!

Thghrid - Don't you think it tastes better out of the fav mug too?

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned that I love your sassy poses?