Friday, October 10, 2008

TGIF - Ally

It's super cloudy on our balcony for some reason, so excuse the dullness of this photo. I'm off work today because Al and I are leaving for vacation tomorrow! We're taking an eight-day, 15-state road trip through New England and a teeny bit of Canada. I'm super duper excited and am ready to see new places. The fall foliage will be in full swing and since this is my favorite season, I'll be in heaven!

I'm out running errands today and enjoying the beautiful weather.


Cardi: NY&Co

Tank under cardi: NY&Co.

Jeans: Gap

Flats: Sam Edelman

Scarf: ebay







How pretty is my basil??? I hope it doesn't die while we're gone. I have some friends/co-workers coming by while we're gone to keep things watered, but I'm still nervous. I just want it to make it until we get back so I can freeze it. I still might cut it back tonight b/c I'd hate to lose it all :(

We should have internet while we're gone, so I'll be putting up pics on Flickr and doing outfits here as I have time. If anyone has any suggestions for things to see and do while up that way, send an email to me at the address on the right - I'd love to hear what are must sees and dos and buys!

6 comments:

KT said...

If you cross the border into Canada drive into Montreal if you have never been there. It is AMAZING! So is Burlington Vermont. We spent a few days there last fall and then drove to Montreal. It was a fast trip and really nice!

Ally said...

That's actually where we're going! We're spending 2 nights in a B&B between Burlington and Stowe and going up to Montreal for a day :)

Where do we need to go in Montreal??

Anonymous said...

If you are going to be in Freeport, Maine go outlet shopping! Their outlets are so cute - they are all in seperate "houses". And be sure to eat lots of lobster and chowda!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! OH and hit Portland, Maine, too - fab boutique shopping there.

Kelly said...

Have fun!!

Leslie said...

Have a fabulous trip!

And you obviously know better than to ask me to water your plants. It's a sure recipe for plant death.