Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's almost basketball season....


Zebra Print Scarf: bought from a boutique in town

White Long Sleeve Tee: Old Navy

Black Short-Sleeve Cardigan: The Limited

Red Pants: The Limited

Black Pumps: BCBGirls

I can't talk about football season but I'm very excited about the approaching basketball season! Decided it was time to start trying out some red and black looks so I'm ready to go for games. I many times go straight to games from work which means a look like this is common for me to wear to basketball games.

On November 8, UofL plays at NKU in their new arena for an exhibition game. Jamie and I are NKU alums-- but I have also been a huge UofL fan since practically birth and am an alum of that university as well! I'm trying to figure out a way to wear black, red and yellow all 3 together so I'm equally supporting both schools. I haven't figured it out yet. If I dont figure out something soon, I'll just have to be in black as the neutral color! Jamie and I are going to the game along with my father and grandmother--and we have courtside seats so finding a good outfit is imperative!! We'll be sure to take pictures of the final verdict. (J will be in black and gold only-- no red for her--she cheers for that blue team down the road-- a true test of our friendship :-) )

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that scarf!! As for the cheering of teams, I will have to side with Jamie here, love me some Wildcats!! Not enough to have a large wardrobe of wildcat blue though! LOL It is a hard color to pull of professionally! I am not opposed to cheering for the Cardinals though, unless they are playing my Cats!!

Anonymous said...

I just saw a picture of Jennie Garth wearing a red top with black skirt and yellow belt - she looked great and I loved the unexpected pop of yellow. Love the zebra scarf!

Anonymous said...

Way to show your support in style!

Leah said...

I love the zebra print with the red. I'm all about stylish ways to support your team!

Too bad zebra print doesn't go that well with UT orange and white!

Jamie said...

You look adorable! I think the zebra print also goes well with Black and KY Blue!