Monday, October 27, 2008

Ode to CAbi

Little Black Jacket: CAbi Fall 08

Premiere Blouse: CAbi Fall 08

Charcoal Cigarette Pants: CAbi Fall 08

Platform Pumps: Type A

I really try to not wear the same brand of clothing head to toe. It just seems so cliche to me but sometimes it just happens without you realizing it. Today was one of those days. I walked out the door, looked down and realized I was in the new fall CAbi collection head to toe. I guess that's what I like about it -- it mixes and matches pretty effortlessly because I didn't buy any of these items imagining them together!

It's funny how much a tie can completely change the look of a shirt. I thought it was pretty "conservative business woman" last week with the black trousers, tucked in and tied in a bow. I think the look is much edgier untucked with the loop to the side and skinny pants. A look for every occasion.

3 comments:

Ally said...

I like it untucked and more casual like this - cute!

Anonymous said...

Lady, I bet before you blogged you never would've given a second thought to wearing head-to-toe CAbi. And you look smashing, so I say well done!

Leslie said...

I probably wouldnt have thought about it nearly as quickly, you are right Sal! Writing the brand name down on everything I wear certainly makes me notice those things quicker!