Thursday, October 23, 2008

On the search for a new red belt


Blazer: CAbi

Chino Skirt: J Crew

Black Lace Cami: Old Navy

Red Patent Belt: The Limited

Burgundy necklace: Gift from Jamie

Tall Black Boots: Some random Rack Room Shoes brand

This look is really a more "fall" version of my Corporate Casual look several weeks ago.

I love this red patent belt-- it's the perfect width and color. However, after about 3 years of much love, it's coming apart. I have already super glued back together once but it's falling apart again and looking pretty run down. Has anyone else seen anyone selling a plain, red patent belt about 2 inches wide? Help me replenish my wardrobe!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the fall corporate casual look. I was in Target the other day and bought a few belts myself. I did not get the 2" red but they did have some. I think it was 12.99 or could be 16.99. I got the 1" red patent for myself. Good luck!!

KT said...

I got mine at Target and it is perfect. Red patent leather, not expensive. Check there!

Anonymous said...

Will keep my eyes peeled for a replacement belt. Sounds like Target could be the place!

V said...

I just saw some at Macy's yesterday and they're having a big sale!