Thursday, October 30, 2008

Preppy Plaid


White tie-neck shirt: The Limited

Deep V Short Sleeve Cable Knit: NY and Co

Plaid Jacket: CAbi

Black Pants: Harold's

Red Pumps: Pleaser

Baby, it's cold outside! However, I'm not quite ready to pull out the winter coat just yet so I've been opting for layers instead. This jacket is double breasted and looks cute open or buttoned up and belted--I decided today to just leave it open and wear a tie neck shirt and deep v sweater for a different touch. I have a feeling this jacket will get lots of wear to UofL games this fall and winter!

Picture is a little fuzzy today. No clue why but normally I take a few shots in the morning in case something is wrong with one of the others--however, this morning, I took only a single photo so of course it's fuzzy with my luck! However, I think you can still see the general look.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! I have one planned for next week using the same colors/plaid.