Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday -- Ally

I was chatting with E the other night and we expressed our great love for this dress from Target. I was inspired by her cute use of scarf with this dress and also had some boobage to cover, so this beautiful Vera scarf did the trick.


Dress: Target

Scarf: vintage Vera

Shoes: Target













This scarf is another of my ebay finds and it's my favorite of all the ones I have. It's silk so it keeps my neck toasty, but it gets awfully wrinkly. Regardless, for under $5, I can't complain.

The print is the same on both ends.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yow. That scarf is GORGEOUS. No wonder it's a fave!

ohthatgirl said...

ITA with Sal. That scarf is gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

I want to third the opinion - the scarf is gorgeous!!

Hillary said...

I have the same issue with the low necklines. The scarf would would great. Btw, the scarf is awesome. Glad you're back!

Jamie said...

you look awesome, that is a great scarf!!

Erica said...

Agreeing with everyone else, that scarf is amazing! Kind of a quirky-cool Anthropologie feel. :)