Monday, October 13, 2008

And so it begins...

Black Tee: Banana Republic

Bronze Jacket: CAbi

Charcoal Cigarette Pants: CAbi

Scarf: Mark

Peep Toe Pumps: Steve Madden

And so it begins again...another work week. However this is a 4 day week for me so I am VERY happy about that!

Last time I wore this coat, I commented that I wished I had it on with straighter leg pants. I took my thoughts to heart this morning and paired the wide, flouncy jacket with my skinny pants. I much prefer the look.

The scarf was a last minute addition bolt of color--and what garnered the most compliments! Isn't that how it always is- the piece you put in the least amount of thought on is the biggest hit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about that last, thrown-on piece getting all the attention ... but that scarf, girl, is SO lovely. How could people NOT focus on it?!

stylelicious said...

I am so feeling that scarf! That color is so gorgeous on you hun. When you have a chance, feel free to stop by my blog for lots of fashion lemmings, fab finds and my random thoughts on style. Please let me know what you think! Your blog is incredible - thanks so much for your inspiration!

Hugs,
Style/Lish/Grl
http://stylelishgrl.blogspot.com