Friday, October 24, 2008

The weather changed the look....

Wrap Dress: CAbi

Belt: Limited

Boots: Random Rack Room Shoes brand

Necklace: Gift from Jamie

Red Cord Bomber Jacket: Mossimo

Got dressed this morning, took my picture and realized how cold it was so threw on my favorite fall jacket (get ready - I wear it a lot with different items! I've had it a couple years now and still have not tired of it). I was so cold I actually ended up keeping the jacket on all day so I decided I needed another picture of what ended up being the actual outfit so I took one with the jacket when I got home from work. (I must say the hair and makeup held up well this particular day-- these pictures were 11 hours apart--I also look far more awake at the end of the day than I do at the beginning!!)

--And I guess if you didn't already know, like Ally I many times post a day late...Hopefully this isn't a huge breach of blogger trust or anything....

1 comments:

Hillary said...

So funny, I realied how cold it was this morning and I changed outfits too. Just about to update my pic. Pretty dress!