Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve!!



Jeans - Gap Essential Fit



Purple Cami - Old Navy



Jacket- Martin and Osa



Shoes - Carlos Santana via Zappos outlet



















I tried to capture the sparkly awesomeness of these shoes, but no pictures truly got it. I think this is the best pic I could get. I got them at the Zappos outlet for the low, low price of $20. I usually only wear them on NYE, however I know that I should bust them out more often because they are adorable and way too special to only wear once a year. The rest of my outfit is kind of boring, but I have to work a full day today and will not go home before going out, so the best I could do was festive shoes :)


I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve!! Make sure you spend it with those that you care about.





The Jeans!
Women: Essential jeans - dark tint






The lace trimmed Cami
Women: Women's Lace Jersey-Knit Camis - Purple Drama

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEFINITELY keep those delightfully sparkly shoes in rotation year-round. Don't let them languish any more!

Ally said...

AHh!!! I remember when you got those - I still am bummed they weren't in my size.

Leslie said...

Those shoes are FABULOUS!

KT said...

You're alive! Those shoes rock more than Dick Clark on NYE.

V said...

I LOVE the jeans on you and the shoes too! I have a pair similar that I've never worn and you just inspired me! Have a great NYE!

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are perfect for today (and many other days!). The jeans look great too. Have a fun and safe NYE and here's to gettin' rowdy in '09!