Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Comfy New Years

Empire waist sweater: Ann Taylor Loft (after seeing this picture, I liked it even more than I already did and ordered one in fuschia since they didn't have it in the store)

Jeans: CAbi


Lace Cami: Old Navy


Necklace: Lia Sophia


Pumps: Pleaser


Low key New Years Eve for this gal. After going to work, I'm heading to the UofL game (hence the red) and then to just hang out and ring in the new year with friends. I've never been a fan of New Years so the lower key the better for me.


Countdown is on to get rid of this oh so fashionable bandage. Just makes me want to buy a great bracelet to wear on that new and improved wrist. :-) I'm trying to resist the urge!

6 comments:

Kendra Taylor said...

Luv the necklace...I got one kind of like it yesterday, but mine just has two strands....it looks like yours has several...very cute!! ~Kendra~

Anonymous said...

Adorable, as always. Have a great New Year, lady!

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the low key NYE. We are going to a late five course dinner (yummy, lobster tale!) with a bunch of friends and then jsut hang. I hate dealing with all of the social rejects that insist on being out tonight. Love the red heels and that sweater is super cute. Have fun, be safe! Happy '09!

Toni said...

The cast gives a whole new dimension to your style!

Tracey said...

I think I might love that necklace.. we need a close up :)

Hillary said...

I love this outfit esp the sweater. I can't wait to see the fushia when it comes in. Hope you have a very Happy New Year Leslie!