Monday, December 15, 2008

Power suit with a feminine touch


Charcoal Pantsuit with Pink Pinstripe: Ann Taylor Loft

Fuchsia Printed Top and Scarf: CAbi

Pumps: Pleaser

I've had this suit in my closet for several years and hadn't worn it in a while...but last night I was standing in the closet for some new inspiration and saw the fuschia printed top hanging in my closet next to the jacket and was excited about wearing the suit again for the first time in years! I love the look of a classic power suit with an entirely feminine shirt. Heck, even my boss commented today that I looked "very fashion forward!"

Upon looking at the photo, I thought the scarf was hanging a little long so I looped it around my neck an extra time so it hung to about waist level instead which I liked much better.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I agree with Jeff, you do look very fashion forward and I am glad you decided to loop the scarf, that would have been my only comment.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic look! Definitely a great way to punch up a suit. I'm a huge fan of hot pink with black or gray.