Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not done Christmas shopping?

Then get thee to Old Navy! They're having a super awesome sale on sweaters both in store and online.




I'm eyeballing this red cashmere turtleneck:
Women: Women's Cashmere Turtleneck Sweaters - Red Admiral


And these bracelets are adorable. If I were so motivated, I could easily make them myself, but why bother when they're so inexpensive?
Women: Women's Cable-Knit Sweater Bracelets - Baby Spinach


And I want this dress:
Women: Women's Satin Velvet-Sash Dresses - Floral Pattern


Looks like I need to finish up my shopping for everyone else before I shop for me! Have you bought more for you or more for other so far?

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I've bought way more for me and non for others. How awful is that and now I want to hit these ON sales. I do plan to do the bulk of my holiday shopping this week though.

Ally said...

I've bought WAY more for me than anyone else...I can't resist the sales!!

Leslie said...

Nothing wrong with buying for yourself on the great sales--any fashionista knows this is the best time of the year to buy--both for others AND yourself!

Ann Taylor Loft is the other store besides Old Navy having unbelivable sales. Love it!