Monday, December 22, 2008

Manjoyment Monday - Ally

Doesn't today seem like a waste of time? Shouldn't we ALL be off work this week? I think so! However, most of us aren't so lucky. Stay tuned after today's outfit for a special treat :)
Cardi: NY&Co.

Top: Banana Republic

Pants: Old navy

Grey fishnets: TJMaxx

Shoes: Liz Claiborne via Value City clearance

Pearls: gift








I also have this cardi in purple but the quality difference between the colors is astounding. I've already had a button pop off this one and have been trimming loose threads all morning. Not sure if the dyeing process for this color is more harsh or what, but I'm very annoyed.

I'm not sure if I've shown you these shoes yet, but these are the other pair I picked up when we stopped by the Value City closing sale. I snagged these for $23 as well (If you recall, I also got those cute blue flats w/the ribbon):
I wasn't so sure about these when I first got them, but now that they've settled in and gotten all crinkly, I love them. They're super comfortable and don't make my feet stink like a lot of lower end shoes. If you were ever near me, you'd appreciate that fact!








Liz Claiborne Women's Kidman


I wish I had ordered this top in every color from Banana Republic when I ordered it last month:
Women: Silk shirred top - Pine green

It's on sale for $24.99 but sizes are limited.

My beloved wide leg pants from Old Navy are still available in a very few sizes...too bad one of them isn't mine. Another regret...not getting these in every color!
Women: Women's Herringbone Wide-Leg Trousers - Gray Herringbone


So I mentioned a special treat at the end of this post, and I mean to deliver! KT has given me a lot of grief for dropping the ball on Manjoyment Monday. It's a lot of work to dig up pictures of half naked men every week! I just can't commit to it. However, it is the Holiday Season, so ladies...ENJOY!

9 comments:

KT said...

Ho Ho WHOA!!!! Listen, do you need me to consult and email you the hot men weekly? Not that I spend ridiculous amounts of time on the internet but........

P.S. I can't pass this up- I'd like to see those Jingle Balls!
(If you need me, I'll be back in 6th grade!)

Anonymous said...

HA! I am new to Manjoyment Monday, but already a fan. ;)

Another great color combo. You're an inspiration Ally!

Jules said...

The things you do for us readers, the sacrifices you make!
You are one good woman
Merry Christmas

Ashley said...

whoa whoa whoa.....glad I didn't open this at work! Getting back to the blog...the outfit is cute.

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness.. I think EVERY Monday should be Manjoyment Monday!!
Oh, and you look cute too, Ally! :)

Hillary said...

You are too funny with this manjoyment! Why the heck are we at work this week????

Kendra Taylor said...

Aww ur puppies r soo cute!! I bought my shitzu Zoey a Red Christmas dress with sparkly red lace and a big red bow.....she looks adorable!!

Kelly said...

oh my gosh, that first manjoyment photo is hilarious!

NY&C cardis are always a crapshoot, I think. I have some that I LOVE, but then when I go back and try to stock up, I inevitably end up with something somehow much crappier, even if it's just a different color or sleeve length, so I have to start the whole thing over again. Hmpf.

And I totally know what you mean about the stinky feet. Before my dance classes (which I go to straight from work) I go to the restroom in my office and rub in scented antibacterial hand gel. It's so ghetto, but I think everyone at my dance studio appreciates it when I strip of my all-day shoes to put on my dance shoes :)

Louella said...

be sure to bring the boys for christmas lunch we need a little excitement!!!