Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday -- Ally

I've never really liked wearing turtlenecks. I think it's because they make me feel like I'm slowly being strangled and that's never a good thing. However, I'm trying to try new things and Old Navy had these thin turtlenecks for way cheap ($6) so I got one. If it didn't go well, I knew I could always just donate it or set it on fire.

Cardi: NY&Co.

Turtleneck: Old Navy

Pants: Old Navy

Trouser socks: Walmart

Shoes: Cole Haan

Necklace: Gift








So the turtleneck....it doesn't suck. It's super super thin and ends up mushed down my neck so it doesn't choke me. However, it's so thin that it looks slutty and inappropriate unless you layer over it.

This pretty grey pearl necklace was a gift - I love it. I really like how it matches the buttons on this cardi.











The turtleneck:
Women: Women's Lightweight Turtlenecks - Black


The pants - on sale for $20:
Women: Women's Essential Natural Rise Trousers - New Black


The cardi:
City Style Jeweled Cardigan


The shoes:
Cole Haan - Fiona Low Air Pump (Dark Chocolate Calf) - Footwear

5 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

I've never really been a huge fan of turtle necks either. I think it's because it makes me feel shorter... I don't know! Well, you look great!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday season and have a happy new year!

Leslie said...

Oh I love turtlenecks---if you find the right one, they frame your face so nicely. This one looks really good. I really like the necklace--I've been looking for something similar--just plain silver balls like that.

KT said...

I love turtlenecks! And I LOVE that color on you!

Hillary said...

I have a love / hate relationships with turtlenecks. I seem to have to ton though... I love that necklace too.

Anonymous said...

I think I got that same necklace in white for Christmas!