Wednesday, December 24, 2008

From your closet to mine


Leather Blazer: Mossimo

Red Ruffle Tuxedo Print Shirt
: Harold's

Pinstripe Pants
: Harolds

Boots
: Maripa

Don't you love it when you are going through someone else's closet and find an item you love and they never wear and they let you keep it? That is how I got this red tuxedo shirt which I think is just adorable with the ruffles. My mom didnt wear it so now it's mine!

I actually prefer the outfit without the jacket but considering it's literally below 10 degrees outside today and my office is floor to ceiling windows, I thought some extra layers may be needed so I threw on the leather blazer. The pants do have a matching suit jacket but I think the leather makes it a little less "matchy matchy."

Tomorrow, I'll be opening presents to go straight from the store to my closet...but as we all open presents tomorrow and celebrate the holiday, don't forget the real reason for the season and the reason we give gifts--for the birth of Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas!


0 comments: