Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

It doesn't get any better than Christmas time....the decorations, the lights, the food and parties....and the sales!!!

Black Friday and Cyber Monday were good to this gal! Black Friday I found my Redken hair products (Body Full shampoo and conditioner and Rough Paste which I never leave home without) on big time sale which never happens; got Yankee Candles Buy 1 Get 1 Free which you know also never happens--Sparkling Cinnamon and the new, fabulous Lavendar Vanilla; some earrings and tights at Ann Taylor Loft; basically got my pillow spray for free with a coupon at Bath and Body Works; ended up getting my favorite soap that I occasionally treat myself with as a pure luxury (Fresh's Sugar Lychee) for free with my $15 off a $35 purchase at Sephora....in other words it was a good shopping day!

But Black Friday held no candle to Cyber Monday! Like all good shoppers I managed to handle accomplishing work tasks and getting a few good orders in today. Here are the deals I took advantage of:

Ann Taylor Loft: 30% off entire purchase (including off already on sale items) and free shipping:
Lace Skirt
Ruffle Cardigan in Green

Old Navy: 20% off entire purchase and free shipping:
Gray and Brown Tights

Endless.com
New black pointy toe pumps (Have these cheapies in red and they have held up better than my really expensive ones--my current BCBG pumps have fallen apart in less than a year and I bet these will do much better!)

I scored all of the above (including my last few Christmas presents left to buy--if I had known these great sales, I so would have waited to shop until later!!!) for less than $150! Can't wait to see you soon Mr. UPS Man!

What great deals did you score on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

2 comments:

Kendra Taylor said...

On Black Friday My mom and I woke up at 3am and drove an hour to the nearest big city (I was home for the holidays and Im from a small town!) I went to Old Navy and got a pair of jeans for $8 and another pair for $10.49. I got a huge grey patent leather quilted bag for $16. I also got a grey tee for $5 and a multi colored tank for $2.95. Then we went to payless and I got some plaid flats for $6. At Target I got an awesome b/w peacoat for $16, a vaccum for $10 and a dvd 'The Holiday' for $3.95. We had a blast....I also got most of my Christmas presents for everyone on my list :) Yay for great shopping days like that!! ~Kendra~

V said...

I took advantage of the Old Navy sale on Cyber Monday as well! I got 3 pair of pants, 1 pair of jeans, and 2 shirts for $85!