Friday, January 2, 2009

Two Favorite Wardrobe Additions

Black Moto Cut Leather Jacket: Ann Taylor

White Tee: CAbi

Necklace: Lia Sophia

Tweed Pants: The Limited

Pumps: Pleaser

Smooth Waistline: Invisibelt

Two pieces of news of note for this blog posting.

#1- As you can see from the picture, I did get the black leather jacket I've been craving for Christmas. I'm sure you remember my whines that they were sold out before Santa bought it. Well, Santa may have missed out but my dad didn't. He called all over and finally found it in an Ann Taylor outside of Chicago. I must have been really good this year. Or have a really nice Daddy. Yeah, I think it's probably the latter. My mom announced that I was a spoiled brat on Christmas morning when I gleefully opened it and hugged on it for a good minute (but in a lovingly way of course) I love it though--exactly what I was wanting. Thanks, Dad!

#2- I bought the new Invisibelt and it is great! I often need to wear a belt to keep my pants up or take care of that gap in the back but hate it because then you have the big bulge from the belt buckle. No more, my blog friends. I bought an Invisibelt. And it is indeed all it is cracked up to be. I've worn it already two times. And I've had it two days.

#3 (I know I said 2 pieces of info but I have to add this)- Apologies for my crappy posture in this picture. I look hunchback! I must not have been very awake this morning, that's for sure!

1 comments:

Hillary said...

Love the jacket! Oh and thanks on the invisibelt review. I really need one.