Friday, December 19, 2008

TGIF - Ally

Nothing too exciting today. I feel very SKee-Wee in today's hot pink and green though! It's a good holiday combo too for those who can't wear red well. I don't look good in most reds, so this is a great way to wear red/green w/out looking like a tree OR wearing red. :)

Cardi: NY&Co.

Pink gathered tshirt: H&M

Green lace cami: Old Navy

Pants: Old Navy (same as the others I love, except in brown)

Shoes: Ralph Lauren (same as yesterday. I love them SO MUCH)

Necklace: Sarah Balmer (same as yesterday. See a pattern??)








I don't have a lot to say about today's outfit other than I think I have a uniform. Pants, cardi, and a top underneath. I pretty much wear the same combo of things all winter b/c 90% of the time, I'm too lazy to pull on tights and a dress in the morning.

Close up of necklace and tops. I love how the pink and green bring out the colors in this necklace. When I wore it yesterday it was very muted and the purple came through.















Who else loves these camis? Every time I order from Old Navy I pick up a few more. I probably have them in every color at this point! They're on sale for $5 right now!

Women: Women's Lace Jersey-Knit Camis - Florentine

6 comments:

Kasmira said...

That is a beautiful necklace! I'm glad you gave us a close up so we could appreciate the subtle colors.

Leslie said...

You know my love of those camis! Ive been singing their praises for 2 years!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kasmira ... on both counts: The necklace is fab, and I'm glad we could get a better look at it.

Kendra Taylor said...

Every time I see your outfits I wanna go out and buy a new cardigan :) ~Kendra~

frockandrollonline.com said...

Awwww, cuuuuuute! The colour of that green camisole is divine, too :)

Milly said...

such a nice necklace!