Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday -- Ally

Today is our holiday party at work, and I'm awfully excited about seeing my colleagues and catching up. We don't all get together often, but always have a great time when we do.

The quality of this picture is terrible too - I really need to spend some time with my camera settings!

Cardi - New York & Co.

black top - Old Navy

Pants - Old Navy

Necklace - Sarah Balmer

Nude fishnets - TJ Maxx

Green snakeskin heels - Ralph Lauren








I got a STEAL on this cardigan at NY&Co. They're all buy one get one 75% off, so snag 'em while you can. I also used my AAA card for an extra 15% off so they were both $45 even (including tax). I got this great purple one and a lime green one. Great deal!

You can see the details a little better in this pic:

City Style Jeweled Cardigan


These are the same style pant as yesterday but in the short length. Now...look carefully. That's right. There's no real difference. There are no words at how much this irritates me. I'm only 5'3. Short length pants should fit fine. Average/medium length should require a heel. These are short and they require a heel. I need to get them hemmed so I can wear flats more.

Today's shoes are some of my favorites. I've decided that for me, green gets to be a neutral. It's right there with black, brown, tan, red, and animal print :D

Starting today and through 12/24, New York & Co is having 50% off everything AND free shipping. Yeah. I know, right??

Get 50% off the entire site AND free shipping with code 2665 for a limited time only - shop now!



50% off the entire site and free shipping

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady, I think you might be a cardigan addict. And with good reason: They look fantastic on you.

Ally said...

I totally am. Between OTG and I, we're HOOKED!!

Thanks :)